Leta i den här bloggen

torsdag 10 maj 2018

OMER 40

Psalmi 40
1 For the Leader. A Psalm of David.


Psalmi 80
1 For the Leader; upon Shoshannim. A testimony. A Psalm of Asaph.
 2 Give ear, O Shepherd of Israel, Thou that leadest Joseph like a flock; {N}
Thou that art enthroned upon the cherubim, shine forth.
3 Before Ephraim and Benjamin and Manasseh, stir up Thy might, {N}
and come to save us.
 4 O God, restore us; and cause Thy face to shine, and we shall be saved.


Psalmi 120 

1 A Song of Ascents. {N}
In my distress I called unto the LORD, and He answered me.
2 O LORD, deliver my soul from lying lips, from a deceitful tongue.3 What shall be given unto thee, and what shall be done more unto thee, thou deceitful tongue?4 Sharp arrows of the mighty, with coals of broom.5 Woe is me, that I sojourn with Meshech, that I dwell beside the tents of Kedar!6 My soul hath full long had her dwelling with him that hateth peace.7 I am all peace; but when I speak, they are for war. {P}

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar