Leta i den här bloggen

tisdag 1 maj 2018

OMER 31 ,Psalmit 31, 62, 93, 124

Psalmi 31
 1 For the Leader. A Psalm of David.
2 In thee, O LORD, have I taken refuge; let me never be ashamed; deliver me in Thy righteousness.
Psalmi 62
 1 For the Leader; for Jeduthun. A Psalm of David.
2 Only for God doth my soul wait in stillness; from Him cometh my salvation.

Psalmi  93
1 The LORD reigneth; He is clothed in majesty; {N}
the LORD is clothed, He hath girded Himself with strength; yea, the world is established, that it cannot be moved.

Psalmi 124 
1 A Song of Ascents; of David. {N}
'If it had not been the LORD who was for us', let Israel now say;
2 'If it had not been the LORD who was for us, when men rose up against us
3 Then they had swallowed us up alive, when their wrath was kindled against us;

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar